Cora grew up in Italy where she’s been a professional track & field athlete for almost 10 years, specialising in the discipline of heptathlon.
Cora’s experience as athlete has given her a broad knowledge of the human body biomechanics and the different training techniques to improve sport performance.
Sports performance, body improvement and HIIT are Cora’s passions and strengths.
After having spent numerous years needing to compete at her best, Cora possess the athletic and dieting knowledge to help clients not only lose fat and get stronger and fitter, but also assist with their lifestyle choices in order to become focused, happy and healthy from the inside out.
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Level 1 CrossFit
- ASCA certified (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Strength and Conditioning coach
- Diploma in Sport Nutrition
- Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management (current)
- First Aid / CPR
- 10 Years Track & Field
- 8 Years Weight Training
- 2 Year CrossFit