ABOUT BONDI OUTDOOR
SYDNEY’S PREMIER OUTDOOR GYM RIGHT ON BONDI BEACH
Welcome to Bondi Outdoor: a community of new and old fitness bunnies who are making the most of our beautiful environment. Training is made fun with our incredible trainers, views of sunrise overlooking the water and the community created by the members – we take the time to introduce everyone, meaning that you’re not just a number to us. We want to know you, your path, your journey, and be able to help you reach your best, whatever that means to you.
The young, energetic trainers are at their peak and working hard to create a positive change and make a real impact on the fitness world, meaning that you will see them go above and beyond, time and time again.
The mixture of classes, combined with our unlimited class membership pack, means that you are welcome to join as many sessions as you like – and given how demanding Leon’s boxing is; combined with the restorative benefits of Kimmy’s yoga, plus with the ongoing burn from Jenna and Lauren’s pilates classes – you’ll be glad you can have your pick.
The most important thing for us here is that you are here to embrace the opportunity we have upon us: to live the best life we can, which starts with treating ourselves right first.
WHY WOULD I LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF BONDI OUTDOOR?
- Small group sizes (max 12 per trainer) = you get looked after, rather than lost in a crowd of people.
- We offer bootcamp, boxing, pilates AND yoga. The variety keeps you interested and gets you results for your strength, cardio and flexibility.
- We are super cheap (for now!). Enjoy our intro offer of $39 a week for unlimited classes! Or just $20 for a casual session.
- We have no lock in fees, admin fees or cancellation fees.
- Our trainers are amazing – we have selected a team of young, enthusiastic, positive and vibrant beings to form our community #goodvibesonly. They all have a wholesome, holistic approach to health and realise that feeling good is more than just fitness – it’s about mind, body and spirit too. They genuinely care and will take the time to respond to your needs – whether it’s Kimmy having a chat with you about the spiritual side of yoga, or Leon exploring your posture following his boxing class. We take the time because we want to see you at your best.
- We are partnered up with wellness brands so if you are a member of us you get discounted services / products to help you feel good inside and out – like naturopaths, protein powders, massages etc.